UPDATE: As of March 1, 2022 masks are no longer required for indoor spaces, however the California Dept. of Public Health (CDPH) strongly recommends “that all persons, regardless of vaccine status, mask in indoor public settings and businesses.” Covid-19 social distance restrictions remain lifted for CA/Riverside County as of June 15, 2021.
What this means now:
*Our cleaning and sanitizing protocol remains in place as usual (see “Behind the Scenes” below), including the continued use of our air purifier with H13 True HEPA (for removing all bacteria and virus carriers), including a pre-filter and carbon composite filter. Able to cleanse the air in our studio space every 15 minutes.
*New and returning clients need to have an updated VST health history and Covid-19 waiver completed before their first session back.
*If you are paticipating in a cacao w/VST session or sound bath, you will also need to complete our cacao waiver prior to your CACAO session/sound bath.
Due to COVID-19 we continue to implement operating procedures and safety guidelines as guided by the CDC, and required by California Department of Public Health and Riverside County Public Health. As your VST practitioner, your wellness experience is very important to me, including helping to reduce any concerns, anxiety, or stress surrounding safe Covid-19 practices. I want you to know that safety is our highest priority for you and your family as well as for all of our clients, practitioners and their families. Operating during this time requires careful protocol to ensure your safety to the best of our ability in our desire to maintain a welcome, sacred, and healing environment.
- Group sound baths in the studio have returned to normal capacity (up to 6 participants, maximum), with our continued cleaning/disinfecting practices.
- Private sessions continue by appointment only (no walk-ins). Bookings and appointment confirmation/rescheduling will occur via phone, text, or email.
- We have gone paperless regarding payment and forms, to reduce contact:
- All clients will need to complete and submit the required Covid-19 waiver online prior to your scheduled appointment.
- New and returning clients are required to complete and submit our online intake/health history and/or cacao forms prior to your first scheduled appointment.
- All payments will now be contact free as much as possible, by credit card or cash apps (Venmo, Square, PayPal).
- Cash-in-hand payments discouraged in order to limit contact and reduce exposure through paper exchange. Cash payments accepted in exact amount only or through cash apps like those listed above.
Update April 23, 2022